Our beautiful 50-acre campus sits conveniently located at the corner of Route 22 and Buesching Road, easily accessible off this major thoroughfare, and serves as a neighborhood anchor in SFS’ hometown of Lake Zurich, Illinois. St. Francis de Sales Church remains just a short walk away from the school while the Ministry Center can be found just south of the Church.
Investment, from the parish and school, continue to improve our campus annually. The newly renovated school lobby offers enhanced security and a safe entrance for our students, faculty, families, and visitors.
Other highlights include:
- Each classroom equipped with a SMART Board
- Science labs enabling students to participate in experiments during class, as well as during after-school STEM clubs
- A state-of-the-art computer lab,
- Dedicated library, art and music rooms
- Modern gymnasium where our Eagles compete in basketball and volleyball, host conference tournaments and students participate in physical education classes.
Outside the walls of SFS, our students enjoy a multi-aged playground, playing field, and full quarter-mile track in the back parking lot. New sidewalks, paint, and décor now dot the front of the SFS entrance.
St. Francis also honors its history around campus. In fall 2019, a Christ statue on the site of the first church building was erected and dedicated in the middle of our repaved and expanded parking lot. The monument also honors the generations of Catholics who since 1949 have built our faith community as disciples of this Body of Christ.