Welcome to St. Francis de Sales (SFS) Athletics, home of the Eagles! SFS enjoys a long, rich tradition of athletic accomplishment. The many championship banners in our gym tell a story of teamwork, competitiveness, and dedication of many, many volunteer coaches.
Athletic opportunities in basketball, volleyball, cross country, track & field, and softball are provided for our students through the SFS after-school interscholastic sports program. Students, primarily in grades 5th-8th, are eligible to participate in interscholastic competitions. Recently, younger students have been invited to participate in basketball. The programs are coached and directed by volunteers from the community.
Please visit our SFS Athletics page on the NWCC website for all updated Eagles athletic schedules!
Concessions are now open!
- Cross Country (Grades 5-8): Fall Season
- Girls' Volleyball (Grades 4-8): Fall Season
- Co-Ed Soccer (Grades 5-8): Fall Season
- Girls' Basketball (Grades 4-8): Winter Season
- Boys' Basketball (Grades 4-8): Winter Season
- Girls' Softball (Grades 5-8): Spring Season
- Boys' Volleyball (Grades 5-8): Spring Season
- Track (Grades 5-8): Spring Season