How Can I Help with Spirit Day?
Start Fundraising Today!
Our goal is to get 100% participation for each student to raise at least $75 by selling raffle tickets or gathering tax-deductible donations.
Fundraising materials and raffle tickets will be distributed in registration packet.
Prizes will be awarded for top fundraiser and for class with highest participation.
Donate online by clicking the button below. (Under Special Instructions, please enter your student's name and homeroom.)
Spirit Day Checklist
Prepare for the Spirit Walk and Spirit Days!
Fill out permission slip so your student(s) can participate in the Spirit walk on Sept 21.
Fill out the t-shirt order form so we have the right size for your FREE student t-shirt(s). Students will wear these on our Spirit walk.
While you’re at it, order a t-shirt for yourself too! It supports Spirit Day outcomes and enables you to participate in Spirit Fridays during the school year for only $10.
Register for the Pasta Dinner Event!
4. Fill out the pasta dinner registration form and plan to join us after mass on Sept 15.
5. Enjoy good food with the family in good company and participate in raffles and live bidding to Let Your Eagle Spirit Fly High in helicopter rides to Chicago and to school!
Make it a Family Affair!
6. Sell raffle tickets to or gather tax-deductible donations from family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Gather checks or submit donations online by going to: http://www.stfrancislzschool.org/how-can-i-help/
We are asking every student to raise $75 in raffle ticket sales or tax-deductible donations. Prizes will be awarded for top fundraiser and for class with highest participation. Students who reach their fundraising goals will receive a FREE Spirit Day 2018 water bottle.
Call on Community Contacts!
7. Ask businesses that enjoy your patronage to sponsor the event. Review Sponsorship Levels for details.
Do you own a business? Have you had work done recently in your home by local contractors? Now is the time to call on those local connections to support our youth while advertising.
Attend and/or Volunteer for Spirit Day!
8. Join us on September 21 - the kids love sharing the day with loved ones!
If you plan to be in attendance, please contact Spirit Day Chair Anelia Schmitt at 224-406-5070 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can help make the day memorable.