How Can I Help with Spirit Day?
Start Fundraising Today!
Our goal is to get 100% participation for each student to raise at least $75 by selling raffle tickets or gathering tax-deductible donations.
Fundraising materials and raffle tickets will be distributed in registration packet.
Prizes will be awarded for top fundraiser and for class with highest participation.
Donate online by clicking the button below. (Under Special Instructions, please enter your student's name and homeroom.)
Spirit Day Checklist
Prepare for the Spirit Walk!
1. Fill out the permission slip so your student can participate in our Spirit Walk.
2. Fill out the t-shirt order form so we have the right size for your student’s FREE t-shirt.
3. Consider ordering a t-shirt for yourself or a friend! For only $10, you can contribute to the success of Spirit Day and dress accordingly for the event and/or Spirit Fridays.
Save the Dates!
4. Join us for our 2nd annual Pasta Dinner in Valker Hall on Saturday, September 21. Hosted by the Knights of Columbus - look for event details in the coming weeks!
5. Join us for our 13th annual Spirit Day on Friday, September 27 - the kids love sharing the day with loved ones!
6. Students can sell raffle tickets or gather tax-deductible donations to achieve their $75 fundraising goal and receive a FREE Spirit Day 2019 water bottle. Prizes will be awarded to the top student fundraiser and the highest participation class.
7. If you own a local business or know someone who does, please consider a business sponsorship! Refer to the Business Sponsor Levels and Registration Form for details.
Attend and/or Volunteer for Spirit Day!
8. We will need parents at spotter stations, supervising lunch, etc. Look out for the Sign Up Genius and select a post that works for you!
If you have any questions, please e-mail Spirit Day Chair Anelia Schmitt at email@example.com.