Registrations are welcomed throughout the year. Open registration, for new families, starts during Catholic Schools Week, along with an open house, which is usually the last week in January.
St. Francis de Sales, in accordance to Archdiocesan Policy, admits students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available or students at our school.
New students must provide their county (not hospital) birth certificate, baptismal certificate, Social Security number and a $150 family deposit ($75 for preschool only). Deposit is non-refundable unless you move out of the area and with Principal's approval. The registration deposit is then subtracted from your total tuition amount. if your child is on the waiting list for the previous school year, you must re-register for the current school year. Any questions, please call office at (847) 438-7921. You can email the registration form with your deposit payable to: St. Francis de Sales School.
Attention: School Secretary
11 South Buesching Rd.
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade Age Requirements
Preschool - a child entering the 3-year-old program must be 3 years of age on or before September 1st. A child entering the 4-year-old program must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st. A child entering the Pre-K program must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st. Under special circumstances an underage child may be admitted, but only after all children of proper age have been admitted and with Principal approval.
Kindergarten - a child entering the kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st. Under special circumstances an underage child may be admitted, but only after all 5-year-olds have been admitted, with Principal approval, and preschool recommendation.
First grade – a child must be 6 years of age on or before September 1st. Under special circumstances an underage child may be admitted, but only after all 6-year-olds have been accepted, with Principal approval, and previous school's recommendation.
Requirements for Registration of New Students
- If not already provided, the school requires the registration fee, a copy of the student’s birth county (not hospital) certificate, baptismal certificate and Social Security number.
- Also per the State of Illinois the following are required before the start of school:
Requirements for Returning St. Francis de Sales Students
- Each student must re-register in January of the current school year for the following academic term.
- Each family must pay a non-refundable registration deposit per family, applied to next year's tuition.
- Parents must commit themselves to fulfilling their financial obligations to the school.
- Past financial obligations must be paid up-to-date.
- Per the State of Illinois the following are required before the start of school:
Transportation - Bus Information
Families that reside in District 95 will receive bus service to St. Francis de Sales School (exception: there may be a fee if you live closer than 1.5 miles from school). For more information and questions, please contact transportation directly at 847-438-2834. For all District 95 transportation forms go to www.lz95.org - departments, then transportation, then forms.