Athletic opportunities in basketball, football, volleyball, cross-country, track and field, and girls' softball are provided for boys and girls through an after school interscholastic sports program. Students in grades 5-8 are eligible to participate in interscholastic competition. The programs are coached and directed by volunteers from the community.
St. Francis de Sales School is a part of the NWCC, Northwest Catholic Conference. The school's cross-country, track and field programs are also a part of the IESA, Illinois Elementary School Association.
2017-18 Athletic Opportunities
- Cross Country (Grades 4-8): Fall Season
- Girls' Volleyball (Grades 5-8): Fall Season
- Flag Football (Grades K-5): Fall Season
- Girls' Basketball (Grades 4-8): Winter Season
- Boys' Basketball (Grades 4-8): Winter Season
- Girls' Softball (Grades 5-8): Spring Season
- Boys' Volleyball (Grades 5-8): Spring Season
- Track (Grades 5-8): Spring Season
For more information on the Athletic Program, refer to the 2017-18 Parent-Student Athletic Handbook.
For contact information, see the 2017-18 Athletic Board Directory.